SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNSS) today announced that Daniel Swisher, Chief Executive Officer of Sunesis, provided a corporate update, including a clinical trial enrollment update and overview of 2013 major corporate milestones, in a presentation at the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco. A webcast replay of the presentation, which was delivered today, January 10, at 12:00 PM Pacific Time, is archived on the Sunesis website at http://ir.sunesis.com and will be available for two weeks.
"Last year was a very productive period for Sunesis, with meaningful progress in our vosaroxin studies, including our pivotal, Phase 3 VALOR trial," said Daniel Swisher, Chief Executive Officer of Sunesis. "Looking ahead in 2013, we see a number of value-creating milestones, particularly with the advancement of vosaroxin toward commercialization. It is our goal to see vosaroxin, an unpartnered asset and one of the most advanced and promising therapies in development for AML today, change the global standard of care in this disease. With continued support and enthusiasm from our investigators and stakeholders, as well as a strong balance sheet, we remain well positioned to achieve this goal."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV