MyFight Fights Poverty In Third World Countries Via Microfinance Loans
MyFight was created by Jesse Murphy and Abram Hagstrom who met in 2009 and realized they shared a passion to want to effect real change in the world by fighting poverty, oppression and social injustice in Third World countries. They soon joined forces and launched MyFight.
"When you see injustice you can't turn from it," Murphy said. "When you meet a mother who tells you that the best hope she can give to her daughter is to give her to an orphanage, you can't accept that. When two boys, no older than 10, break out into a bloody fist fight for survival, you can't sit by and watch. It doesn't have to be this way. But we don't fight primarily because the problems are so bad, we fight because the solutions are so beautiful."
To purchase a T-shirt to help a woman in need of a microfinance loan or to learn more about MyFight, visit www.myfight.org.
About MyFight MyFight is a movement to abolish extreme poverty. When you buy T-shirts from MyFight, the nonprofit makes loans to impoverished families, which helps them escape the prison of poverty. One hundred percent of their profits are used to further the Fight.About Adelante Foundation Adelante is driven by the desire to see its clients achieve positive outcomes in their lives. Each decision that is made at Adelante is considered within the context of its mission, which is to improve the standard of living of women and their families in rural Honduras. Adelante has expanded tremendously since its creation, but the objective year to year never changes: help more Honduran women climb out of poverty. SOURCE MyFight
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV