CHARLESTON, S.C., Jan. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Holdings, Inc. ("First Financial") (Nasdaq:FFCH) announced today that it will host a conference call for institutional investors and analysts on Friday, January 25, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its financial results. The conference call will coincide with the news release announcing fourth quarter earnings which will be distributed after the market closes on Thursday, January 24, 2013.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at www.firstfinancialholdings.com . The webcast will be recorded and available until April 30, 2013.
About First FinancialFirst Financial Holdings, Inc. ("First Financial") (Nasdaq:FFCH) is a Charleston, South Carolina financial services provider with $3.2 billion in total assets as of September 30, 2012. First Financial offers integrated financial solutions, including personal, business, and wealth management services. First Federal Bank ("First Federal"), which was founded in 1934 and is the primary subsidiary of First Financial, serves individuals and businesses throughout coastal South Carolina, Florence, South Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina, and Wilmington, North Carolina. First Financial subsidiaries include: First Federal; First Southeast Investor Services, Inc., a registered broker-dealer; and First Southeast 401(k) Fiduciaries, Inc., a registered investment advisor. First Federal is the largest financial institution headquartered in the Charleston, South Carolina metropolitan area and the third largest financial institution headquartered in South Carolina, based on asset size. Additional information about First Financial is available at www.firstfinancialholdings.com .
CONTACT: First Financial Holdings, Inc. Blaise B. Bettendorf Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer (843) 529-5931 or (843) 529-5456 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV