- Liverpool . This Northern English birthplace of the Beatles always pleases. On a CIE Tours' vacation, you'll see the Fab Four's favorite hangouts and special spots in the company of a knowledgeable local guide and also visit The Beatles Story, an attraction covering every aspect of their music. Liverpool was also a major shipping port in the Industrial Age and you can experience its fascinating maritime history at the mouth of the famed Mersey River. Desirable for its location convenient to Wales, Liverpool doesn't disappoint with hip, beautiful downtown hotels and museums.
- Glasgow . A pedestrian-friendly city, Glasgow is an easy trip from its better-known Scottish sibling, Edinburgh. On a CIE Tour, you'll hit the highlights, from the shopping and restaurant mecca of Sauciehall Street to the fascinating newly-designed Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel, where you will marvel at all things with wheels and engines. Pollack Country Park – woodlands and gardens that once were part of a private estate – is a breath of fresh air and a quiet sanctuary within the city's limits.
- Belfast : In this Northern Ireland city, CIE Tours includes a trip to the amazing Titanic Belfast. This futuristic tourist attraction, which echoes the doomed White Star liner's four hulls, is located on the same docks where Titanic itself was built. From Belfast, many CIE Tours include a tour of the glorious Antrim coast, where you'll witness the natural wonder of the Giant's Causeway, hexagonal columns of layered basalt stone, which formed from a volcanic eruption 60 million years ago; and the nine Glens of Antrim, lush, green places that delight the senses.
Three Cities Among Top-Ten European Travel Spots Offered By CIE Tours
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts