TTM gross margin at 89.85% vs. industry average at 72.35%. TTM operating margin at 58.05% vs. industry average at 46.65%. TTM pretax margin at 39.62% vs. industry average at 22.32%.
2. Intel Corporation (INTC): Engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of integrated circuits for computing and communications industries worldwide. Market cap at $106.74B, most recent closing price at $21.45.
Dividend yield at 4.2%. Earnings date 01/17/13.TTM gross margin at 76.44% vs. industry average at 59.67%. TTM operating margin at 29.92% vs. industry average at 19.83%. TTM pretax margin at 30.24% vs. industry average at 20.34%. 3. Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (KMP): Owns and manages energy transportation and storage assets. Market cap at $31.5B, most recent closing price at $86.30. Dividend yield at 5.84%. Earnings date 01/14/13. TTM gross margin at 45.42% vs. industry average at 31.98%. TTM operating margin at 26.85% vs. industry average at 15.87%. TTM pretax margin at 23.97% vs. industry average at 16.26%. (List compiled by Kapitall’s Rebecca Lipman)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV