Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 10
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
They're not saying boo, they're saying "Lewwwwwwww"— Ben White (@morningmoneyben) January 10, 2013
"SOOOOO jealous of u right now! Hate U bitch! JK :) " - text from Bernanke to Geithner— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) January 10, 2013
A dirty little secret: We economists actually have no idea what will happen to the real economy if the debt ceiling fiasco forces US default— Justin Wolfers (@justinwolfers) January 10, 2013
I really, really hope Tim Geithner writes a book.— John Carney (@carney) January 10, 2013
$MNST down 4% today. Not seeing any news though. Wonder if Ackman is washing down his nutritional supplement short with energy drink? $HLF— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) January 10, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV