ÂDFW International Airport CEO Jeff Fegan Announces Plans To Retire September 1, 2013
In 2005, a $2.8 billion capital development plan was completed, which included construction of International Terminal D and the Skylink people mover system, which has made DFW one of the most efficient connecting hubs in the world. The project also included construction of the Grand Hyatt DFW – an acclaimed hotel earning top awards worldwide.
Other achievements of note include the development of the consolidated DFW Rental Car Center, International Commerce Park, the International Air Cargo Center, DFW's Corporate Aviation, Founders' Plaza observation center, and establishment of the Airport Operations Center (AOC), Emergency Operations Center (EOC), DFW Fire Training Research Center and the DFW Airport Wellness Center.
About DFW International AirportLocated halfway between the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, DFW International Airport is the world's fourth busiest, offering nearly 1,800 flights per day and serving 58 million passengers a year. DFW provides nonstop service to 148 domestic and 50 international destinations worldwide. For five consecutive years, DFW has ranked in the top five for customer service among large airports worldwide in surveys conducted by Airports Council International. For the latest news, real-time flight information, parking availability or further details regarding the many services provided at DFW International Airport, visit www.dfwairport.com.
(re)defining DFW International AirportDFW International Airport's $2.3 billion Terminal Renewal and Improvement Program (TRIP) is (re)defining first class for this global gateway. For the latest details regarding TRIP, log on to www.dfwairport.com/redefine.Follow DFW International Airport on: http://twitter.com/dfwairport http://www.youtube.com/user/DFWIntlAirport http://www.facebook.com/dfwairport SOURCE DFW International Airport
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV