IRVING, Texas, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Darling International Inc. (NYSE: DAR) announced today that management will present at the Wells Fargo 2013 Denver Food Symposium: Managing Volatility in a Value Economy, being held at The Brown Palace Hotel in Denver, January 22-23, 2013. Randall C. Stuewe, Darling's Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present on January 23 rd at 10:30 a.m. MST, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day.
An audio live webcast of management's presentation will be accessible via the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at http://ir.darlingii.com/Presentations.
Darling International Inc. is the largest and only publicly traded, provider of rendering and bakery residuals recycling solutions to the nation's food industry. The Company recycles beef, pork, and poultry waste streams into useable ingredients such as tallow, feed-grade fats, meat and bone meal, poultry meal and hides. The Company also recovers and converts used cooking oil and commercial bakery residuals into valuable feed and fuel ingredients. These products are primarily sold to agricultural, pet food, leather, oleo-chemical and bio-diesel manufacturers around the world. In addition, the Company provides grease trap collection services and sells used cooking oil collection equipment to restaurants.
For additional information, visit the Company's web site at http://www.darlingii.com.Melissa Gaither, Director of Investor Relations 972-717-0300 SOURCE Darling International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV