Showcasing one of the most powerful and unique voices in modern popular music, NCM ® Fathom Events and Warner Bros. Records will present “ JOSH GROBAN LIVE: All That Echoes .” Broadcasting the superstar singer’s new album release event to select movie theaters nationwide on Monday, Feb. 4 at 7:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. CT and tape delayed at 7:30 p.m. MT/PT, this intimate one-night event will feature Groban as he performs hits from his 12-year career, highlighted by exclusive selections from his new album, “All That Echoes.” Fans will be among the first to hear these new songs performed live, on the eve of the album’s release as well as request songs to be included in Groban’s playlist performed from New York’s famed Allen Room which features a stunning 50’ x 90’ window overlooking Central Park. Groban will also answer fan questions submitted via Twitter and text messages prior to this live event.
Tickets for “JOSH GROBAN LIVE: All That Echoes” are available at participating theater box offices and online at www.FathomEvents.com. For a complete list of theater locations and prices, visit the NCM Fathom Events website ( theaters and participants are subject to change). The event will be broadcast to more than 500 select movie theaters across the country through NCM’s exclusive Digital Broadcast Network. This cinema event is being produced by LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER, a Lincoln Center Media Production.
"To have the chance to perform songs new and old and interact with Q&A with fans across the country is truly awesome,” said Groban. “Fathom gives me that reach using state-of-the-art visual and sound at your local movie theater to experience a concert experience unique to any other. What a great way to kick off the album release!"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV