- The mobile application enables consumers to receive product and brand information, manage and redeem loyalty points for coupons and cash to use at participating unattended and traditional retail locations;
- Consumers can make a purchase at an ePort®-enabled machine utilizing their preferred cashless payment method and receive a coupon via email;
- Consumers using the mobile app can search for participating retailers or “locations” based on where the consumer is in real time, and verify that their favorite item is in stock at the machine in their area;
- Consumers using the mobile app can redeem coupons at unattended terminals using their NFC phones with digital wallet, credit card or debit cards, or a prepaid account; and,
- Consumers can use their points to send “gifts” to other participants, making the application interactive and social, encouraging greater usage.
USA Technologies Demonstrates Next Phase Of Mobile-Based Interactive Coupon And Loyalty Services At 2013 International CES
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.