BALTIMORE, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of The Adams Express Company (NYSE: ADX) declared a dividend of $0.05 per share, payable March 1, 2013, to shareholders of record February 15, 2013, consisting of $0.03 net investment income, $0.01 short-term capital gain, and $0.01 long-term capital gain, all realized in 2012.
About Adams Express
The Adams Express Company is a diversified equity fund that has been has been trading on the New York Stock Exchange as a closed-end investment company since 1929. Internally-managed, the Baltimore-based Fund has paid dividends continuously since 1935.
For further information please contact:Lawrence L. Hooper, Jr., Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary410-752-5900 or 800-638-2479 E-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.adamsexpress.com For your convenience, all press releases are posted to our website. If you would like to receive future press releases by fax or e-mail, please contact us. SOURCE The Adams Express Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV