Bully Dog Technologies Selects Yooba's IPad Publishing Platform For Its Trade Show Kiosks
Yooba is a privately held company providing solutions for digital media since 2001 with offices in Boston, MA and Stockholm, Sweden. The Yooba Publishing Platform for iPad was released in 2011 and some of our clients include Campbell Soup, NCC, Atlas Copco, Philips, Volkswagen, and Ricoh.
The Yooba Publishing platform lets the users customize and manage their own iOS apps without any programming skills. The Yooba solution offers two distinct publishing options: Interactive Kiosk mode - Design interactive visual displays for hotels, retail stores, museums and other public places, and, Enterprise mode - Design interactive visual apps for each of a company's products and services - ready to be used directly on a sales person's iPad. There is no limit to the number of apps that can be created and published.
Additional Yooba information can be found at http://www.yooba.comSOURCE Yooba
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV