I can't advocate banning these features because as a father and as someone who has actually taken the time to look at the numbers, it's obvious the safety of my sons will not improve. If you really want to save the lives of children, gun banners would spend their efforts trying to ban swimming pools instead of guns.
Swimming pools are much more dangerous, accordng to a government report, and result in many more grieving parents than guns do. Why don't more gun banners join the residential swimming pool ban organizations?
Because gun ban proponents are more interested in banning guns than saving lives, even if they don't know it. The numbers make it very clear, if you want to save the most children, you ban swimming pools long before considering a ban on modern sporting rifles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV