CapX Partners Announces $225 Million SBIC Debenture Fund
CHICAGO, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CapX Partners (CapX), a leading specialty finance company, announced today the close of its latest fund with total commitments of $225 million. CapX IV closed at the end of 2012 with $75 million of private capital. With their SBIC Debenture License, CapX IV now has access to an additional $150 million in debenture leverage funding from the SBIC.
According to CapX Managing Partner Jeffry Pfeffer, "We are pleased to be able to continue to help more companies achieve their growth goals. Small and medium sized companies often have specific capital needs and therefore limited financing options—CapX's investment focus provides these companies the fixed asset oriented financing that stimulates their growth and corresponding vital job creation."
"These additional funds showcase the confidence our investors have had in our capabilities and strategies," added CapX Founding Partner James Hallene. "We look forward to putting their dollars to work, creating superior returns on their investments."
The SBIC program is a federally funded, public-private program created in 1958 to enhance access to investment capital for small business. Total financings to businesses through the SBIC debenture program grew to a 54-year record high of $2.95 billion in fiscal year 2012.Founded in 1999, CapX Partners is a specialty finance company that focuses on private equity and venture backed portfolio companies looking for debt financing in the $2-$15 million range. CapX favors manufacturing, distribution, technology, energy and healthcare industries with an emphasis on revenue producing fixed assets. For more information on CapX, visit www.capxpartners.com. SOURCE CapX Partners
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV