Time Warner Cable announced today the launch of SignatureHome® Tastemakers , a new campaign designed to demonstrate how the company’s premium service, SignatureHome®, can help customers who are passionate about home design and style enjoy their lifestyle even better.
The SignatureHome® Tastemakers campaign consists of the roll out of four TV spots featuring prominent architects and interior designers in Time Warner Cable’s footprint. The spots highlight tours of the Tastemakers’ homes, which are powered by SignatureHome™ services.
The Tastemakers were selected from four of Time Warner Cable’s key markets, as follows:
- NYC: Doryn Wallach, Interior Designer
- LA: Richard Shapiro, Art Dealer/Designer
- Dallas: Laura McGuire, Interior Designer
- Austin: Burton Baldridge, Architect
“Our objective with this campaign is to demonstrate SignatureHome® to our target customers who are taste and style mavens that are passionate about home design,” said Jeffrey A. Hirsch, EVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Residential Services of Time Warner Cable. “SignatureHome® is our premium tailored service, offering our most comprehensive technical and customer service support. It has prestige positioning, with a premium all-inclusive selection of features most valued by this type of customer, so we view this pairing as a natural fit.”Customers across Time Warner Cable’s footprint will begin to see the four TV spots starting today. The four spots can also be viewed on You Tube, as follows: SignatureHome Austin – Burton: http://youtu.be/YIuphtPkJ4c SignatureHome LA – Richard: http://youtu.be/oU77Jey9YMM SignatureHome Dallas – Laura: http://youtu.be/YbFr51ZdlFs SignatureHome NY – Doryn: http://youtu.be/fmZ_jKpDGFY About Time Warner Cable Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high‐speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV