SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT(r)) (Nasdaq:IDTI), the Analog and Digital Company delivering essential mixed-signal semiconductor solutions, will issue third quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results on January 28, 2013 after 1:00 p.m. Pacific time.
The financial results webcast will begin at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time and will be accessible via the IDT website at http://ir.idt.com/. The webcast replay will be available after 5 p.m. Pacific time on January 28.
The financial results conference call number is (800) 230-1092 (United States); (612) 288-0329 (International). The conference call replay will be available after 5 p.m. Pacific time on January 28 through 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on February 4 at (800) 475-6701 (United States); (320) 365-3844 (International). The access code is 278455.
|Date: January 28, 2013|
|Time: 1:30 PM PT|
|Listen via Internet: http://ir.idt.com/|
|Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted):|
CONTACT: Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Mike Knapp (IDT Investor Relations) 408.284.6515 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV