Golden Enterprises, Inc.’s (NASDAQ: GLDC) Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend of $.0313 per share payable January 30, 2013 to stockholders of record on January 21, 2013.
Golden Enterprises, Inc.’s basic and diluted income per share for the thirteen weeks ended November 30, 2012 was $.04, unchanged from the thirteen weeks ended December 02, 2011. Net sales for the quarter were basically even at $33,208,620 compared to the same quarter of 2011.
For the twenty-six weeks ended November 30, 2012 total net sales were $67,892,075, up 2% compared to the same period last year. Basic and diluted income per share was $.10 for the twenty-six week periods ending November 30, 2012 and December 2, 2011.
The following is a summary of net sales and income information for the thirteen weeks and twenty-six weeks ended November 30, 2012 and December 02, 2011.
|Thirteen Weeks Ended||Twenty-Six Weeks Ended|
|November 30,||December 2,||November 30,||December 2,|
|Income before income taxes||894,992||727,972||2,069,294||1,846,799|
|Basic and diluted income per share||$||0.04||$||0.04||$||0.10||$||0.10|
|Basic and diluted weighted shares outstanding||11,734,061||11,734,632||11,734,346||11,734,632|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV