TMG Health Names Deanna Forte Lahey Vice President Of Professional Services
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TMG Health, the leading national provider of expert solutions for health plans in the Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, and Managed Medicaid markets, recently announced the appointment of Deanna Forte Lahey as Vice President of Professional Services.
Lahey is responsible for leading a centralized function supporting Strategic Project Management and Client Solutions Delivery. She is an integral part of the Company's efforts to deliver strategic guidance, advisory, and implementation services to TMG Health Clients. She is also responsible for making recommendations on key strategic objectives and creating new business opportunities and professional partnerships.
"Deanna and her team will be critical contributors to the future success of TMG Health and our valued Clients," said Robert Dunn , Executive Vice President and Chief Development Officer. "As TMG Health continues to evolve and develop new product offerings to keep pace with the needs inherent to health plans in the government space, our Professional Services team will leverage their empirical experience and intellectual capital gained from more than 14 years in the government market, to work side-by-side with our Clients, assisting them in achieving aggressive performance and compliance goals.""In addition, the acquisition of new business partnerships and professional relationships enables TMG Health to offer the value-added services that our Client's need to better serve their members," said Dunn. Lahey began her career with TMG Health in 2004 as Senior Manager of Customer Service and was promoted to Vice President of Customer & Ancillary Services prior to assuming her current role. She has more than 20 years of Customer Service experience, including 15 years in healthcare insurance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV