SARASOTA, Fla., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) announced that its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2012, ended December 31, 2012, will be released before the market opens on Monday, January 28, 2013. A conference call to discuss these results has been scheduled for 8:30 AM ET on Monday, January 28, 2013. The call can be accessed via webcast or by dialing +1 888-438-5524 (US/ Canada) or +1 719-457-2645, using confirmation code 6945605. Webcast information and conference call materials will be made available in the Investors section of Roper's website prior to the start of the call.
About Roper Industries
Roper Industries is a diversified growth company and is a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices. Roper provides engineered products and solutions for global niche markets, including water, energy, transportation, medical, education, and SaaS-based information networks. Additional information about Roper is available on the company's website at www.roperind.com.
SOURCE Roper Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV