- Access Strategy – Spacenet develops an access strategy for the retailer’s overall network using a technology-neutral (Cable, EoC, Fiber, DSL, 4G and VSAT) approach that provides the greatest coverage and lowest total cost of ownership.
- Wi-Fi Communications – Spacenet provides centralized, full-scale program management of in-store Wi-Fi deployment and operations for consistency in management, maintenance and security throughout each store and across the enterprise.
- Unified Communications – Spacenet helps optimize business processes and communications by integrating real-time (instant messaging, presence information, telephony, video conferencing) and non-real-time (voicemail, email, SMS, fax) technologies across all devices and media, leveraging its MPLS network to deliver an enhanced user experience through Quality of Service (QoS).
- Integrated IP Physical Security – in conjunction with Vector Security ® , Spacenet offers an integrated, single-source solution for managed network services and interactive security products and services, including integrated video, BA/FA, access, EAS, robbery and more.
Spacenet® Showcases “Big Bandwidth Store” During National Retail Federation’s BIG Show 2013 – Booth #1675
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.