Branham Law, LLP has launched an investigation of the circumstances surrounding possible improper trading by Douglas Bergeron, VeriFone’s CEO. The Securities and Exchange Commission is examining trading by this VeriFone, Inc. (NYSE: PAY) executive. The Wall Street Journal reported that both the United States Attorney and the SEC are reviewing the decision of Mr. Bergeron’s decision to set up a trading plan, known in the industry, as a 10b5-1 plan in January, 2011, several weeks before his stock sale.
If you are a VeriFone shareholder or have information which may be useful in our investigation, please contact Trey Branham at Branham Law, LLP, toll free (855) 722-5910, or via email at email@example.com.
“As always, the specter of insider trading should concern company shareholders,” said shareholder attorney Trey Branham. “If company executives had insider knowledge and arranged to sell stock without disclosing such knowledge, we will seek to hold those executives responsible and ensure that the company has the appropriate safeguards in place to prevent such actions in the future,” concluded Branham.
Branham Law, LLP has significant experience in shareholder
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV