MIAMI, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The countdown to the New Year may be over, but the countdown to an exceptional modern luxury vacation is just beginning. Celebrity Cruises today launched " 123 go!" – the brand's biggest promotion to-date, featuring three powerful offers allowing consumers to select what they value most in a Celebrity vacation.
The three exceptional options include:
- Free "Classic Beverage Package" for two, allowing guests to pair Celebrity's delectable cuisine with their favorite beverages – representing a value of up to $616 for two guests, based on a 7-night sailing, and including coverage of beverage gratuities; or,
- Free gratuities, allowing vacationers to fully relax, knowing tips for Celebrity's expert staff are covered – representing a value of up to $210 per stateroom based on a 7-night sailing and includes coverage of stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter and head waiter gratuities; or,
- An onboard credit of up to $300 per stateroom, depending on the selected itinerary length, and available for guests to apply to shore excursions, specialty dining, wine tastings, spa treatments, boutique items, or any other onboard purchase.
And, if a Celebrity vacation in Europe wasn't already enticing enough, guests booking a cruise on one of the line's five modern luxury ships in the region have the opportunity to select two of the three special options.Celebrity's "123 go!" offers are valid for oceanview stateroom and higher bookings on all ships (with the exception of Celebrity Xpedition), and all sailings from February 2013 through April 2014 – with nearly 450 sailings to choose from – providing the cruise is booked between January 7 through January 27, 2013. "To complement our incredible new promotion in a fun and engaging way, we've also introduced an interactive online program called, ' Experience it,' which – like our '123 go!' offer –puts consumers front and center," said Celebrity's Vice President of Marketing Lisa Kauffman. "The video invites them to see and select where they want to go from among Celebrity's sailings in all continents, then to click on what they want to do onboard, whether it's relaxing in the AquaSpa or playing in the fitness center; enjoying a cooking class or cocktails; indulging in a culinary journey at Qsine or open-air barbecuing at The Lawn Club Grill." Celebrity partnered with Blue State Digital (BSD) to create "Experience it," which can be viewed here: http://experiencecelebrity.com/. "Whether we're working with a political candidate, a cultural institution, or a global brand, we always strive to put the consumer relationship first," said Will Begeny, Vice President of Strategy for BSD. "When we partnered with Celebrity Cruises to help reach a growing audience of smart, online-savvy consumers in the luxury travel space, we knew we needed to think about the shopping experience from their point of view. How can we make travel planning more fun? Through our interactive online experience, we're able to show them exactly how a Celebrity vacation can meet their individual interests, culminating with the option to choose exactly how they want to save, rather than offering everyone the same 'big deal.'" Celebrity also partnered with BSD to create a corresponding campaign exclusively for travel agents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV