CINCINNATI, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tim Wesolowski, senior vice president and chief financial officer of The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP), and Brian Lawlor, the senior vice president of the company's television division, will discuss the company's business strategy at the Noble Financial Capital Markets' annual equity conference on Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
The conference will be held at the Hard Rock Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
The Scripps presentation will be webcast live. To listen, visit www.scripps.com and click on the "investor relations" link at the top of the page. From that page, visitors also can access a replay through the "audio archives" link for approximately 30 days.
About Scripps Scripps ( www.scripps.com) is a leading media enterprise that embraces its rich history in delivering high-quality journalism through television stations, newspapers and the Scripps Howard News Service, while developing and expanding its digital strategies, including social gaming, for multiple platforms. The company provides community-changing breaking news, story-telling, investigations and interactive outreach at 19 television stations in major markets such as Denver, San Diego, Detroit, Phoenix, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Tampa, and 13 newspaper markets, including Memphis, Knoxville, Naples, Fla., and Corpus Christi, Texas. Since 1941, Scripps has operated the National Spelling Bee, one of America's most-enduring celebrations of academic excellence. For a full listing of Scripps media companies and their associated Web sites, visit http://www.scripps.com/.SOURCE The E.W. Scripps Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV