GREENVILLE, S.C., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Span-America Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPAN) announced that it plans to release its fiscal 2013 first quarter results on Thursday, January 31, 2013, after the regular close of trading.
The company will conduct a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET on Friday, February 1, 2013, to review the Company's financial and operating results for the first quarter ended December 29, 2012. A live broadcast of the conference call will be available online at www.spanamerica.com under investor relations on the Company tab. The online replay will follow immediately and continue for 30 days.
About Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
Span-America manufactures and markets a comprehensive selection of pressure management products for the medical market, including Geo-Matt®, PressureGuard®, Geo-Mattress®, Custom Care®, Span+Aids®, Isch-Dish®, Risk Manager® and Selan® products. We also supply custom foam and packaging products to the consumer and industrial markets. Through our wholly-owned subsidiary Span Medical Products Canada Inc., we manufacture and market the M.C. Healthcare Products brands of Maxxum, Advantage and Rexx bed frames as well as related case goods, tables and seating products for the long-term care market. Span-America's stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "SPAN." For more information, visit www.spanamerica.com and www.mchealthcare.com.SOURCE Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV