Gold prices continued to trade Thursday in a limited range, where it has remained since Fed members somewhat unexpectedly announced last week mixed sentiment as to the early expiration of its monetary stimulus.
Though U.S. import and export prices expected to print Friday could give investors a better gauge of the inflation environment, there aren't many events that could drive gold in the near-term from its current range.
"At this point, until you see gold making a decision, which is really the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV