IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mimi's Cafe, a favorite French-inspired neighborhood bistro, is helping guests manage both their New Year's resolutions and post-holiday budgets by launching an 'All-You-Can-Eat' Lunch special during the month of January that includes unlimited soup and salad plus a free Mimi's muffin for a great value of only $6.99. Guests can select one of Mimi's hot and savory soups such as Cafe Corn Chowder, Mimi's Classic French Onion, Roasted Tomato & Basil Bisque or soup of the day and their choice of a Garden or Caesar Salad, all complemented by their favorite freshly-baked classic muffin – a $1.99 retail value by itself. Available Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. until January 31.
"Mimi's is well known for our flavorful soups, fresh salads, and of course, legendary muffins," said Mark Mears, President & Chief Concept Officer. "We believe this special lunch offer is the perfect way to chase away the post-holiday 'blues' and get the New Year off to a healthier start."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV