HOUSTON, Jan. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Castle International Corp. ("Crown Castle") (NYSE:CCI) announced today the final results of its previously announced cash tender offer ("Tender Offer") for any and all of its outstanding 9.00% Senior Notes due 2015 (CUSIP Number 228227 AZ 7) ("9% Notes"). The Tender Offer expired at 11:59 p.m. (EST) on January 9, 2013 ("Expiration Date"). The terms and conditions of the Tender Offer are described in the Offer to Purchase and related Letter of Transmittal dated December 11, 2012, distributed to holders of the 9% Notes.
In accordance with the terms of the Tender Offer, Crown Castle previously accepted for purchase approximately $515,458,000 aggregate principal amount of 9% Notes, which were validly tendered on or prior to 11:59 p.m. (EST) on December 24, 2012 ("Early Tender Date"). An additional $839,000 aggregate principal amount of the 9% Notes have been validly tendered after the Early Tender Date but on or prior to the Expiration Date and accepted for purchase by Crown Castle in connection with the final settlement of the Tender Offer. Holders who validly tendered their 9% Notes after the Early Tender Date but on or prior to the Expiration Date and whose 9% Notes were accepted for purchase will receive $1,032.30 per $1,000 principal amount of 9% Notes (plus accrued and unpaid interest), subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase and related Letter of Transmittal.
Acceptance of the 9% Notes for purchase was subject to the satisfaction or waiver of certain conditions as set forth in the Offer to Purchase and the related Letter of Transmittal.On December 24, 2012, Crown Castle delivered to the holders of the 9% Notes a notice of redemption. Accordingly, all of the remaining then outstanding 9% Notes (approximately $313,331,000 aggregate principal amount) will be redeemed on January 23, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV