Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Think Big
Bush also discussed the recent acquisition of Epocrates (EPOC), a provider of medical and drug information with over one million users that include over 330,000 doctors. Bush said that Epocrates does over 200 million drug lookups and is the most trusted name in online medical information.
When asked how much money could be saved by moving to online records and services, Bush said our health-care system could easily save 25% to 30% just by not handling claims multiple times and making multiple requests for information. He said our health-care system today doesn't connect information with patients, something it desperately needs to do.
Cramer said that while Athenahealth is expensive, it's also best of breed and will continue heading higher.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer once again proved to viewers why speculation should be a part of their portfolios. He said even he's been amazed at how single-digit stocks like Sprint, Clearwire and Nokia (NOK) have been able to deliver triple-digit returns for those to braved the lows in 2012.As SuperValu proved today, there's a price at which even the most hated and troubled of companies becomes attractive, but other those investors willing to speculate are able to cash in on these spectacular returns. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV