Hilia Fights Will Hold First MMA Event On April 26th At Pontchartrain Center In New Orleans, LA
NEW ORLEANS, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hilia Fights, LLC is proud to announce their plans for 4 PRO Mixed Martial Arts fights in the New Orleans area, during 2013. Hilia has chosen the Pontchartrain Center, located just outside of New Orleans, in Kenner, LA as their preferred venue and plan on raising the bar in the Mixed Martial Arts competitive industry. "We have plans in place to grow quickly and become a house-hold name throughout the United States and internationally in a very short time period," stated Hilia Fights CEO, Ahmad Kargar.
Hilia Fights will hold their first event on April 26th, 2013 with future dates of July 19th, October 4th and December 6th. All tickets will be available through Ticket Master and will range from $100 - $15, with Sponsor and VIP table options also available. "We want to provide quality Mixed Martial Arts fights for all of our fans. By having a price structure that is affordable, and gives many options, we hope to appeal to everyone," Stated Kargar.
In addition to multiple Television and Internet viewing options, Hilia Fights will provide a high quality produced event that is cable and live viewing ready. Professional lights, sound and execution will set Hilia Fights apart from many promotions throughout the country. "Production and entertainment value is very important to us. We want the fans to have an experience that they can't get anywhere else. It is important to us that our fans walk away having an experience, that is unmatched in the industry," stated Hilia Fights President and Director of Operations, Tim McTee.
About Hilia Fights, LLC:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV