National Leadership Program Seeks Outstanding Young Leaders
VANCOUVER, Jan. 10, 2013 /CNW/ - Action Canada, the country's premier leadership program, is seeking nominations of emerging Canadian leaders for our 2013/14 fellowship year.
Action Canada annually selects up to 20 outstanding young Canadians to participate in our 11-month leadership development program.
The program enhances Fellows' leadership skills, broadens their understanding of Canada and its policy choices, and builds an exceptional network of leaders for our future.
The program revolves around five intensive, five-to-seven-day, working conferences (scheduled around weekends) held across Canada. In past years, conferences have taken Fellows to locations in British Columbia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Nunavut, Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, New Brunswick, Northwest Territories and Ontario.If you are an emerging leader or you would like to nominate someone for the fellowship, visit www.actioncanada.ca for details on the 2013/14 Call for Nominations. The nomination deadline is 8 February 2013. The candidate is responsible for submitting, in one complete package, the remainder of the required documentation, as outlined on our website, by 15 February 2013 . For more information, please email: email@example.com. SOURCE Action Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV