LeadCloud Enters Online Advertising Market To Facilitate New Buyer-Seller Relationships
ELLICOTT CITY, Md., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LeadCloud, LLC (LeadCloud), a cloud-based lead integration platform, announced today that the company has opened its doors to service the $10B lead industry, a subset of the $30B online advertising industry. LeadCloud fosters stronger connections industry-wide by addressing the problem of tedious, time-consuming data integration between lead buyers and lead sellers, allowing lead buyers to connect instantly to a vast array of lead sellers and service providers.
The service is provided for free to lead buyers, and without a hook-up charge to lead sellers. Once the parties are connected, buyers have instant access to all of the current suppliers and services providers, along with all of the new suppliers and providers who will be added to the platform moving forward.
"We are excited to bring a dedicated solution to a technology hurdle that everyone in the industry is facing," said Brian Ocheltree, CEO of LeadCloud. "Like a 'universal adaptor,' LeadCloud is an easy-to-integrate platform that lead buyers plug into one time, and use that one connection for some (or all) of their future lead suppliers, without having to build a dedicated connection to each one. And they can do so with 100% transparency, dealing directly with each lead seller."
While lead buyers benefit from access to greater volume, lead sellers benefit from access to a viable marketing resource that connects them to a growing base of prospective customers. Connected lead sellers and service providers are automatically promoted to all new lead buyers who connect to the platform. High volume lead buyers can now afford to engage with lower volume lead sellers since the integration hurdle has been removed, opening up new direct sales opportunities to these long-tail lead sources.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV