CHICAGO, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI), today announced that it will hold a conference call on Thursday, January 24, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2012 results. The call can be accessed live on Old Republic's website at www.oldrepublic.com, or on a listen-only phone line at 888-539-3678.
Investors may also access a replay of the call by dialing 877-870-5176 passcode 4869305, which will be available through January 31, 2013. The replay will also be available on Old Republic International's website through February 24, 2013.
About Old Republic Chicago-based Old Republic International Corporation is an insurance holding company whose subsidiaries market, underwrite and provide risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, and title insurance fields. A long term interest in mortgage guaranty and consumer credit indemnity lines has devolved to a run-off operating mode in recent times.One of the nation's 50 largest publicly owned insurance organizations, Old Republic has consolidated assets of approximately $16.18 billion and common shareholders' equity of $3.69 billion, or $14.40 per share. Its current stock market valuation is approximately $2.98 billion, or $11.49 per share. For the latest news releases and other corporate documents on Old Republic International visit www.oldrepublic.com SOURCE Old Republic International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV