Federal And State Estimated Payments Due January 15
NORCROSS, Ga., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Official Payments, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions, reminds those who pay Federal and State estimated quarterly taxes that the final payment for tax year 2012 is due Tuesday , January 15, 2013 .
"For those who wait until the last minute to pay their taxes, we offer a safe, reliable and secure way to make sure their tax payment is processed the same day," said Alex P. Hart, President and CEO of Official Payments. "Taxpayers can pay federal and state taxes online or by phone using a credit card, debit card or Bill Me Later®."
Payments may be made by logging on to the company's website at www.OfficialPayments.com/fed. Official Payments has been an authorized IRS payment processor since 2000.
To find out if you are subject to estimated tax payments or to learn more about making estimated tax payments, please contact the Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-829-1040 or visit their website at www.irs.gov.About Official Payments Official Payments Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPAY) provides turnkey electronic payment solutions for over 3,000 clients across all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. Official Payments' solutions enable government agencies, educational institutions, utility companies and charitable organizations to seamlessly accept secure, convenient payments by credit card, debit card and electronic check via mobile, web ( www.OfficialPayments.com), telephone and point of sale. Official Payments is not a tax advisor and does not provide advice on any tax requirements. Use of any information from this announcement or site or any other web site referred to is for general information only and does not represent personal tax advice either expressed or implied. You are encouraged to seek professional tax advice for tax questions and assistance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV