Trellie Solves Unique Needs Of Women With Fashionable Technology Accessory
KANSAS CITY, Kan., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 80 percent of women carry their phones in their purse and over 50 percent of them miss calls on a daily basis because they can't hear it ring. Some even keep the mobile phones on vibrate. There are certain people in women's lives that they wouldn't want to miss a call from including family, caregiver for children or elderly parents. Trellie was created and designed to provide a solution for this widespread problem.
Trellie is designed for women, especially moms, who have unique needs and currently there are very few companies who have developed solutions to help. Men tend to carry their phone in their pocket or on their belt loop so they can hear or feel the phone ring, so this is a problem unique to women.
"Missing a call from a doctor, school or caregiver can wreak havoc on a family," says Claude Aldridge, Co-Founder of Trellie. "We talked to hundreds of men and women who had similar reactions: Guilt-ridden moms who hated disappointing loved ones; frustrated men who couldn't reach their spouse or girlfriend; and worried adults who were concerned about the ability to reach aging parents."
Based on in-depth consumer research, the company set out to create a solution. "We wanted to create a solution that was functional as well as fashionable," said Co-Founder Jason Reid. "Our goal was to ensure busy, hard-working moms had piece of mind knowing they would never miss an important call again."The company created an ultra-simple device which notifies the user of an incoming call and if they missed call on their mobile phone through bright flashing LED lights. The patent-pending accessory can be attached on the outside of virtually any handbag.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV