ANGLETON, Texas, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: BHE), announced today that it expects to report revenue and earnings per share modestly above the high end of guidance for the fourth quarter 2012. The Company provided fourth quarter revenue guidance of $580 million to $610 million, with corresponding diluted earnings per share between $0.26 to $0.31 (excluding restructuring and Thailand flood related charges) on October 25, 2012.
These results are preliminary and therefore subject to the Company's completion of its fourth quarter closing and review procedures. At this time, the Company is finalizing its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2012 and will report those results on February 4, 2013. A conference call hosted by Benchmark management will be held on
February 4, 2013 at
10:00 am (Central time) to discuss the financial results of the Company and its future outlook. This call will be broadcast via the Internet and may be accessed by logging on to our website at
About Benchmark Electronics, Inc.Benchmark Electronics, Inc. provides integrated manufacturing, design and engineering services to original equipment manufacturers of computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, industrial control equipment (which includes equipment for the aerospace and defense industry), testing and instrumentation products, and telecommunication equipment. Benchmark's global operations include 21 facilities in nine countries. Benchmark's Common Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BHE.
SOURCE Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV