SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pentair Ltd. (NYSE:PNR) will report its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, January 29, 2013. The company will also hold a conference call with investors at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) that day.
Related presentation materials will be posted to the "Investors" section of the company's website ( www.pentair.com) prior to the conference call.
Conference Call DetailsThe call can be accessed via webcast through the investor section of Pentair's website or by dialing 866-271-5991 or 973-638-3449, along with conference number 87554924. A replay of the conference call will be made accessible once it becomes available and will remain accessible through midnight on February 28, 2013 by dialing 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406, along with the above conference number. About Pentair Ltd. Pentair Ltd. ( www.pentair.com) delivers industry-leading products, services and solutions for its customers' diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. With pro forma revenues of more than $8 billion, Pentair employs more than 30,000 people worldwide. Pentair Contacts: Jim LucasVice President, Investor RelationsTel.: 763-656-5575E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Betsy DayManager, Corporate CommunicationsTel.: 763-656-5537Email: email@example.com SOURCE Pentair Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV