MOLINE, Ill., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deere & Company has been notified in a letter from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Enforcement Division staff that it has completed an investigation of Deere and does not plan to pursue any enforcement action.
In August 2011, news media reported that Deere & Company was subject to an inquiry concerning alleged payments to foreign officials in Russia and surrounding countries. At that time, Deere stated that it had received a request from the SEC that Deere produce documents related to the company's activities, and those of third parties, in certain foreign countries.
Deere said it fully cooperated with the SEC during the investigation and is pleased to report this conclusion. The company also stated that Deere remains committed to its core value of doing business with the highest integrity around the globe.
Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land - those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world's dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure. Since 1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality built on a tradition of integrity. For more information, visit John Deere at its worldwide website at www.JohnDeere.com.SOURCE Deere & Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV