BOSTON, Jan. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENOC), a leading provider of energy management applications and services, today announced the recipients of its 2012 Keystone State Energy Conservation Awards for Leadership in Energy Management. The award, sponsored by EnerNOC, recognizes Pennsylvania organizations that demonstrate a unique commitment to helping electric grid reliability in Pennsylvania.
Winners of the Keystone Award demonstrated the highest levels of load reduction commitment and performance in a demand response program developed by their local utility, PPL Electric Utilities, to meet the demand reduction goals mandated by Pennsylvania Act 129. In recognition of their outstanding achievement, EnerNOC is making a $10,000 charitable donation to each winner's charity of choice. In cases where companies donated to two organizations, EnerNOC split the donation between charities.
This year's winners and respective charitable organizations include:
- Air Products (NYSE:APD) – Boys & Girls Club of Lancaster and Tamaqua Salvation Army
- ArcelorMittal Steelton (NYSE:MT) – Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- East Coast Oxygen – Bethlehem YMCA
- Hercules Cement Company, dba Buzzi Unicem USA – Bushkill Stream Conservancy and Children's Home of Easton
- Middletown Area School District – Middletown Area School District Scholarship Fund
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts