This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
Motorcycles - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Motorcycles industry in each of the G8 (
Japan) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from the US,
Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The G8 countries contributed
$15,667.0 million in 2011 to the global motorcycles industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -11.6% between 2007 and 2011. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of
$19,248.4 million in 2016, with a CAGR of 4.2% over the 2011-16 period.Among the G8 countries, the US holds the major share of the motorcycles industry. It accounted for a share of 27.1% in 2011.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the motorcycles industry, with market revenues of
$4,245.0 million in 2011.
The US is expected to lead the motorcycles industry in the G8 nations with a value of
$6,345.0 million in 2016.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments