Trucks: Global Industry Guide
Why you should buy this report* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level researchMarket Definition The trucks market consists of the light trucks market and medium & heavy trucks market. Light trucks include all light commercial vehicles (LCVs) and light buses and coaches (LBCs) weighing up to 3.5 tons. This includes pick-ups and vans, but excludes sports utility and similar vehicles. Medium and heavy trucks include commercial vehicles (CVs), buses and coaches (BCs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) and heavy buses and coaches (HBCs). CVs and BCs weigh 3.51 to 16 tons and include pick-ups, vans where they fall into this weight range. Sports utility vehicles and similar vehicles are not included. HCVs and HBCs weigh over 16 tons. The market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.TABLE OF CONTENTSEXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2Market value 2Market value forecast 2Market volume 2Market volume forecast 2Category segmentation 2Geography segmentation 2Market share 2Introduction 16What is this report about? 16Who is the target reader? 16How to use this report 16Definitions 16Global Trucks 17Market Overview 17Market Data 18Market Segmentation 20Market outlook 23Five forces analysis 25Trucks in Asia-Pacific 31Market Overview 31Market Data 32Market Segmentation 34Market outlook 37Five forces analysis 39Trucks in Europe 45Market Overview 45Market Data 46Market Segmentation 48Market outlook 51Five forces analysis 53Trucks in France 59Market Overview 59Market Data 60Market Segmentation 62Market outlook 65Five forces analysis 67Macroeconomic indicators 73Trucks in Germany 75Market Overview 75Market Data 76Market Segmentation 78Market outlook 81Five forces analysis 83Macroeconomic indicators 89Trucks in Japan 91Market Overview 91Market Data 92Market Segmentation 94Market outlook 97Five forces analysis 99Macroeconomic indicators 105Trucks in The United Kingdom 107Market Overview 107Market Data 108Market Segmentation 110Market outlook 113Five forces analysis 115Macroeconomic indicators 121Trucks in The United States 123Market Overview 123Market Data 124Market Segmentation 126Market outlook 129Five forces analysis 131Macroeconomic indicators 137Company Profiles 139Leading companies 139Appendix 191Methodology 191 LIST OF TABLES Table 1: Global trucks market value: $ million, 2007–11 18
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV