Jan. 10, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide
Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Gas Utilities industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and
markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (
, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global gas utilities industry grew by 3.3% in 2011 to reach a value of
In 2016, the global gas utilities industry is forecast to have a value of
, an increase of 39.2% since 2011.
The global gas utilities industry grew by 1.8% in 2011 to reach a volume of 95,195.5 billion cubic feet.
In 2016, the global gas utilities industry is forecast to have a volume of 115,150 billion cubic feet, an increase of 21% since 2011.
Industrial is the largest segment of the global gas utilities industry, accounting for 29% of the industry's total value.
accounts for 31.2% of the global gas utilities industry value.
Gazprom is the leading player in the global gas utilities industry, generating a 18.7% share of the industry's volume.