Global Markets And Advanced Technologies For Paints And Coatings -- Focus On Industrial Coatings
The report specifically deals only with the market for consumption of paints and coatings in different regions and not the production of these items in these regions. Thus the consumption may also include imports in some regions, where production is not self-sufficient. However, this report does not include the market for equipment and accessories for painting, powder coating and other coating processes.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
Product opportunities must be identified from the viewpoint of a company's strengths, for any company, to succeed in a competitive market. It is also necessary to understand the size and growth rate of any opportunity and the competitive atmosphere in which the company exists. This report presents the ideal medium to understand the various exciting and growing opportunities in the field of paints and various types of coatings and will help any prospective manufacturer, distributor or even a user to understand and succeed in this growing field. INTENDED AUDIENCE
This report is intended to help:
- Marketing managers to identify newer market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for paints and coatings.
- Research and development professionals to stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for paints and coatings and to develop new products and for newer applications.- Business development executives to understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible new markets. SCOPE AND FORMAT The report has been prepared in a simple format that can be easily understood with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions. INFORMATION SOURCES Primary information sources for this market research include manufacturers and suppliers of paints and coatings around the world, raw material suppliers for manufacture of these products, major users of these products, research organizations, governmental agencies, trade associations and various equipment suppliers. Additional secondary research sources include databases, trade literature, specialized journals and government statistics. These resources have been researched while compiling this report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV