Consumer Credit Website ReallyBadCreditOffers.com Weighs In On Return Of 'Debtors Prison' For Non-Paying Borrowers
When asked what a borrower can do if facing a collection agency using just such an aggressive tactic to force repayment, he responded, "Be absolutely certain that you do not miss your appointed hearing; unfortunately, until things change, the lawyers seeking collection have the advantage."
According to the Wall Street Journal, bills are being considered to end a debt collector being able to issue arrest warrants in this way, but for people who owe money, it will depend on the rules of their state of residence and whether they choose to adopt such borrower protections.
In the meantime ReallyBadCreditOffers.com hopes more lending and debt industry leaders will follow their lead and work fast to prevent the adoption of "debtors prison" warrants and ensure jail time for people who owe money does not become as common today as it once was.
About ReallyBadCreditOffers.com:The popular online lending resource has been helping American families get back on their financial feet, eliminate debts, improve FICO scores and buy time to catch up on bills since 2008. People who would like to find out how to eliminate their bills, or buy time to catch up, click here to visit: http://www.reallybadcreditoffers.com/debt-consolidation.html To learn more about other programs offered to help consumers with low FICO scores, visit the official website today: http://www.reallybadcreditoffers.com This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE ReallyBadCreditOffers.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV