Global And China OLED Industry Report, 2012
At present, Samsung takes the lead in the development of OLED technologies around the globe. Samsung has invested USD4 billion on OLED just in 2012. In April 2012, Samsung invested USD6.5 billion to set up Samsung Display, so as to accelerate the development progress of OLED. In order to transcend Samsung, LG (another OLED enterprise in South Korea) plans to slow down the small-sized AMOLED capacity of existing 3rd generation and 4.5 generation plants, and specialize in the mass production of large-sized AMOLED products.
As the enterprise with prime development of OLED in Japan, Sony fails to achieve breakthrough in arena of OLED TV. In order to strengthen the share in medium and small-sized panel market and accelerate the development in arena of OLED, Sony, Toshiba and Hitachi merged their medium and small-sized display business in 2011, and set up a new company – Japan display. Since the new company integrates the technical strengths of Sony, Hitachi and Toshiba and gets support from the Investment Fund predominated by Japanese government, it embraces huge development potential.
Global and China OLED Industry Report, 2012 mainly includes the following contents:
- Production processes and major technologies of OLED;- Output value, shipment, capacity, downstream application and prediction of OLED around the globe; - Development status and prospect of OLED in major countries worldwide; - Development situation and forecast of medium and small-sized display market around the globe; - Development situation of major OLED manufacturers globally; - Development situation of OLED peripheral manufacturers. 1. OLED Intro1.1 Introduction1.1.1 Overview1.1.2 Origin of OLED1.1.3 OLED's advantages1.2 Classification1.3 Raw materials for OLED1.4 OLED technology Course1.4.1 Manufacturing Process1.4.2 Main Technology1.4.3 Trends in Manufacturing Processes for OLEDs1.5 OLED Technology Evolution Path
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts