Global And China OLED Industry Report, 2012
At present, Samsung takes the lead in the development of OLED technologies around the globe. Samsung has invested USD4 billion on OLED just in 2012. In April 2012, Samsung invested USD6.5 billion to set up Samsung Display, so as to accelerate the development progress of OLED. In order to transcend Samsung, LG (another OLED enterprise in South Korea) plans to slow down the small-sized AMOLED capacity of existing 3rd generation and 4.5 generation plants, and specialize in the mass production of large-sized AMOLED products.
As the enterprise with prime development of OLED in Japan, Sony fails to achieve breakthrough in arena of OLED TV. In order to strengthen the share in medium and small-sized panel market and accelerate the development in arena of OLED, Sony, Toshiba and Hitachi merged their medium and small-sized display business in 2011, and set up a new company – Japan display. Since the new company integrates the technical strengths of Sony, Hitachi and Toshiba and gets support from the Investment Fund predominated by Japanese government, it embraces huge development potential.
Global and China OLED Industry Report, 2012 mainly includes the following contents:
- Production processes and major technologies of OLED;- Output value, shipment, capacity, downstream application and prediction of OLED around the globe; - Development status and prospect of OLED in major countries worldwide; - Development situation and forecast of medium and small-sized display market around the globe; - Development situation of major OLED manufacturers globally; - Development situation of OLED peripheral manufacturers. 1. OLED Intro1.1 Introduction1.1.1 Overview1.1.2 Origin of OLED1.1.3 OLED's advantages1.2 Classification1.3 Raw materials for OLED1.4 OLED technology Course1.4.1 Manufacturing Process1.4.2 Main Technology1.4.3 Trends in Manufacturing Processes for OLEDs1.5 OLED Technology Evolution Path
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV