SANTA ANA, Calif., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Latteno Food Corp. (OTC: LATF) today announced its anticipated acquisition of new operations adding over $2,100,000 to the company's growth plan.
The Company is expanding into the exploding new marketplace of medical marijuana and cannabis edibles.
Medical marijuana edibles have been popular ever since the 60s, when people would prepare it in the oven in brownie and cake mixes to stimulate the THC. Modern medicinal marijuana distributors and retailers have mastered preparing many different edible products. Now patients have several ways in which they can take their medication, in contrast to only being able to smoke or vaporize it.
"We're delighted to be a part of the newly-sought after field of medical marijuana edibles. We believe the market potential and grow curve potential significant. Our addition of over $2,100,000 to our existing sales and operations is the first of several growth acquisitions we intend to complete. We will also be releasing our various revenue and growth projections in the coming weeks," stated Ms. Thu Le, Chief Executive Officer."Additionally, with our existing food and beverage related distribution and marketing infrastructure, Latteno is perfectly positioned to service cannabis dispensaries. With that in mind, I would like to draw your attention to our new website Latteno.com. This site will serve as the central hub for all business units as well as communication link between our investors, customers and management," continued Ms. Le. The Company will not now, or at any time in the future, execute a reverse split of its common stock. Furthermore, the Company has prepared all current disclosures and financials and will timely file with the OTC Disclosure Service. Subsequent to this filing the Company expects its trading status to be upgraded to "Current Information", thereby increasing shareholder liquidity and market attractiveness.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV