-Empowers Everyone to Easily Create 3D Printable Apps -Invites Developers to Create and Monetize 3D Apps
ROCK HILL, S.C., Jan. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today the immediate availability of two powerful tools for artists, modelers and app developers to easily bring their designs to life with 3D Printing: AppCreate and Cubify API. AppCreate, a simple to use web-based tool, empowers artists and modelers to make their designs instantly customizable as an App on Cubify.com, the ultimate 3D consumer destination. Cubify API, enables programmers to generate revenue from their own apps using the Cubify platform for e-commerce and fulfillment. Concurrently, the company announced that its Cubify platform is now available for hosting, publishing and production of 3D printable apps and content by major brands and individual designers.
"We believe that opening the Cubify hosting, publishing and production platform is a gamechanger for brands and individuals alike, empowering everyone to monetize their creativity and intellectual property in new ways," said Mark Danks, Senior Director Cubify, 3D Systems. "We can't wait to see the bold apps that get launched and the beautiful shops that are opened on Cubify."Using the easy online Cubify AppCreate tool, artists and modelers can create their own 3D printing apps by simply uploading their 3D model files and configuring the customization options they want to allow. Consumers can then customize and purchase unique 3D printed variations of the artist's' designs through Cubify.com. AppCreate is for 3D modelers who have great content and are looking for ways to make it customizable. The Cubify API enables developers to easily connect their own innovative online apps and services to the Cubify.com platform and take advantage of Cubify's robust, international e-commerce and fulfillment service to bring their apps to life with 3D printing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV