B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the following investor conferences in January:
- On Thursday, January 17, 2013, the Company will present at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange Investor Conference at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, Florida. The presentation will begin at 12:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, January 23, 2013, the Company will present at the Wells Fargo Securities Denver Food Symposium at The Brown Palace in Denver, Colorado. The presentation will begin at 3:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to the live webcasts of the presentations by visiting the investor relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.bgfoods.com at the appropriate times. Replays of the webcasts will be available following the conclusion of the presentations.
About B&G Foods, Inc.
B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute a diversified portfolio of high-quality, shelf-stable foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. B&G Foods’ products include hot cereals, fruit spreads, canned meats and beans, spices, seasonings, marinades, hot sauces, wine vinegar, maple syrup, molasses, salad dressings, Mexican-style sauces, taco shells and kits, salsas, pickles, peppers and other specialty food products. B&G Foods competes in the retail grocery, food service, specialty, private label, club and mass merchandiser channels of distribution. Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods’ products are marketed under many recognized brands, including
Ac’cent, B&G, B&M, Baker’s Joy, Brer Rabbit, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Devonsheer, Don Pepino, Emeril’s, Grandma’s Molasses, JJ Flats, Joan of Arc, Las Palmas, Maple Grove Farms, Molly McButter, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Old London, Ortega, Polaner, Red Devil, Regina, Sa-són, Sclafani, Sugar Twin, Trappey’s, Underwood, Vermont Maid and
Wright’s. B&G Foods also sells and distributes two branded household products,
Static Guard and
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts