B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the following investor conferences in January:
- On Thursday, January 17, 2013, the Company will present at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange Investor Conference at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, Florida. The presentation will begin at 12:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, January 23, 2013, the Company will present at the Wells Fargo Securities Denver Food Symposium at The Brown Palace in Denver, Colorado. The presentation will begin at 3:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to the live webcasts of the presentations by visiting the investor relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.bgfoods.com at the appropriate times. Replays of the webcasts will be available following the conclusion of the presentations.
About B&G Foods, Inc.
B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute a
diversified portfolio of high-quality, shelf-stable foods across the
United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. B&G Foods’ products include hot
cereals, fruit spreads, canned meats and beans, spices, seasonings,
marinades, hot sauces, wine vinegar, maple syrup, molasses, salad
dressings, Mexican-style sauces, taco shells and kits, salsas, pickles,
peppers and other specialty food products. B&G Foods competes in the
retail grocery, food service, specialty, private label, club and mass
merchandiser channels of distribution. Based in Parsippany, New Jersey,
B&G Foods’ products are marketed under many recognized brands, including
B&G, B&M, Baker’s Joy, Brer Rabbit, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat,
Devonsheer, Don Pepino, Emeril’s, Grandma’s Molasses, JJ Flats, Joan of
Arc, Las Palmas, Maple Grove Farms, Molly McButter, Mrs. Dash, New York
Style, Old London, Ortega, Polaner, Red Devil, Regina, Sa-són, Sclafani,
Sugar Twin, Trappey’s, Underwood, Vermont Maid and
Wright’s. B&G Foods also sells and distributes two branded household
Static Guard and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV