WORCESTER, Mass., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc. (OTC: MMMW) will be featured on Colorado radio station KZKO and the MSE Radio network at 8 PM EST tonight. The links to the stations and networks are www.kzkoradio.com, and www.msesports.com.
The program will discuss the wind power system that leverages the patented, wind augmenter technology that increases the wind velocity directed toward the wind turbine. One system currently being marketed in Colorado is designed for farm applications. Additionally, Mass Megawatts recently completed a wind augmentation system for most currently available wind turbines by utilizing a less complicated and inexpensive wind-focusing technique to increase the wind velocity directed at the turbine by an average of 70%. This accelerated wind speed, in turn, results in an increasing electrical power generated by more than three times than produced from similar wind turbines without wind augmentation.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that could be affected by risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to Mass Megawatts Wind Power's ability to produce a cost-effective wind energy conversion device. Among the factors that could cause actual events to differ materially from those indicated herein are: the failure of Mass Megawatts Wind Power, also known as Mass Megawatts Windpower, to achieve or maintain necessary zoning approvals with respect to the location of its power developments; the ability to remain competitive; to finance the marketing and sales of its electricity; general economic conditions; and other risk factors detailed in periodic reports filed by Mass Megawatts Wind Power. Additionally, Mass Megawatts Wind Power stock quote and Mass Megawatts stock price may be impacted by global conditions. Mass Megawatts Wind Power expected uncertainty on the Mass Megawatts stock price and the MMMW stock quote.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV