SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA), a global nutritional company, today announced Women's Tennis Association (WTA) athlete Sloane Stephens as its newest brand ambassador. The 19-year-old American will represent the international company alongside fellow WTA athletes and current USANA ambassadors Sam Stosur (AUS), Liezel Huber ( USA), Aleksandra Wozniak (CAN), Zheng Jie (CHN) and recently retired Kim Clijsters (BEL). USANA has been providing its NSF and HFL-tested nutritional products to more than 160 WTA players since 2006.
"Our partnership with the WTA has been a natural one and we are proud to associate ourselves with these elite female athletes from around the world," said Dan Macuga, USANA chief communications officer. "We are excited to have Sloane join our growing list of ambassadors and to watch her continue to excel and grow as an athlete."
Stephens first turned professional in fall 2009 and had a notable season in 2010, winning three of the four Junior Grand Slam Doubles titles—the French Open, Wimbledon and the U.S. Open—with Hungarian partner Timea Babos in 2010. During her rookie year of playing a full WTA schedule, she became the youngest player ranked in the Top 100 at No. 97 and in 2012 she ended the season at No. 38, becoming the only teenager and youngest-ranked player in the year-end Top 50."My career is just beginning and I am really excited to see what I can accomplish this season, as well as over the next few years," said the up-and-coming tennis star. "With USANA's support and its high-quality products, I believe I can achieve great things both on and off the court."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV