MidCap Financial Enjoys Record 2012
BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MIDCAP FINANCIAL, LLC, the nation's leading independent commercial finance company focused exclusively on middle market healthcare companies, announced today that during 2012, it originated over $990 million in credit commitments to borrowers in its targeted markets. These commitments comprised 78 new loan facilities among 56 distinct customer relationships spread among MidCap's four healthcare lending focus areas.
This record level of volume brings MidCap's total originated commitments since its 2008 inception to more than $2.58 billion among 225 facilities to 133 distinct customer relationships.
"We are pleased with our 2012 performance," said Howard Widra, MidCap's CEO. "We were able to capitalize on our unparalleled experience in lending to the middle market healthcare industry by deploying our almost $1.8 billion in capital commitments to address the senior financing needs of our target markets. The healthcare industry continues to be one of the largest and most important economic sectors in America, and we believe we are very well positioned to achieve another record year in 2013."
About MidCap Financial, LLC:MidCap Financial is a commercial finance company focused on middle market lending in the broad national healthcare industry. MidCap specializes in $5 million to $200 million loans. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with offices in Chicago and Los Angeles, and focuses in four areas: -Asset-Based working capital loans to healthcare providers collateralized by third-party accounts receivable and other assets;-Leveraged loans to healthcare companies backed by private equity sponsors;-Life Sciences loans to VC-backed and public pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies;-Real Estate loans to skilled nursing facilities, senior housing properties, and medical office buildings
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV